- In what field do high school graduates in Honduras have a plethora of work opportunities? Agriculture is the ninth answer.
What are the career opportunities for high school graduates?
What is the field in which there are numerous career opportunities for high school graduates in Honduras? The agriculture industry is the answer number nine.
- The following jobs are available: landscape technician, medical secretary, physical therapy aide, pharmacy technician, nail technician, plumber, entry-level police officer, and truck driver.
Which job is best for graduation?
10 Excellent Graduate Careers That Can Be Attained With Any Degree
- Personnel management (HR), accounting, marketing, and advertising, investment banking, management consulting, and teaching are some of the professions available. Public relations (PR), hospitality management, and travel management are also available.
What jobs are in demand for college graduates?
Jobs for New College Graduates in 2019 that are on the rise
- Software Engineer is a job title. A software engineer is often a computer science graduate who contributes to the development of computer programs and mobile apps.
- Registered Nurse.
- Project Manager.
- Administrative Assistant.
What percentage of students gets jobs after they graduate?
For most, it’s a boarding pass to their first significant professional achievement. Great news is that many students are reaping the advantages of their scholastic accomplishment by landing their first professional positions. According to a 2017 research conducted by the National Center for Education Statistics, college graduates between the ages of 25 and 34 had an employment rate of 86 percent.
What is the best job for senior high school graduate?
Job Training: High-Paying Positions for Senior High School Graduates – Career Jump-Starting
- Animator. PHP 39,786 is the average salary for web developers and web designers.
- Photographer or videographer.
- Content writer.
- Customer Service or Technical Support Representative.
- Search Engine Optimization or SEO Specialist.
- Graphic artist.
What is the best job for a high school student?
High-paying jobs for high school graduates
- Employees in the following occupations: cashier at a movie theater or usher at the front desk
- yard worker
- dog walker or babysitter.
- delivery driver
- grocery shop associate.
How do I choose my career after graduation?
Consult with professionals: Make contact with persons who are currently employed in your subject of interest and conduct interviews with them. For an insider’s view on the field of work, inquire about their daily activities, obstacles, and other specifics from coworkers. Be scientific in your approach: When in doubt, apply a scientific approach to making professional judgments.
Which course is best for foreign job?
The following are the best subjects to study for Indian students who want to work abroad:
- The following fields are covered: Healthcare Pharmacy
- Engineering Technology
- Biomedical Sciences and Biotechnology
- Energy Sustainable Infrastructure
- Agricultural Science and Food Technology (Agribusiness)
- Financial Services, Risk Management Insurance
- Hospitality Tourism.
What are the top 10 jobs for college graduates?
Jobs for Recent College Graduates: 10 of the Best
- Software Engineer is a job title. Roles in information technology are among the fastest-growing, as the sector strives to increase diversity in the workplace.
- Registered Nurses
- Project Managers.
- Administrative Assistants
- Account Executives
How many graduates get graduate jobs?
What proportion of grads land a job after graduation? Approximately 73.9 percent of graduates are employed in professional positions, while up to 87.7 percent of graduates find employment.
How many graduates get jobs?
The most important numbers. Graduating students’ employment rates declined for the second consecutive year, reaching 86.4 percent in 2019, down from 87.5 percent in 2018. This comes after a period of moderate but consistent rises between 2009 and 2018, during which the rate reached a peak of 87.7 percent.